You can be THANKFUL... BECAUSE GOD IS YOUR DAD THROUGH A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST!
*If you don't have a personal relationship with Jesus click here: God Wants to Be Your Dad!
Psalm 100 is such an awesome passage:
1. "Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.
2. Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
3. Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.and not.
4. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
5. For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.”
This passage shows us that we have so much to be thankful for!
In fact, if you have trusted in Christ as your Savior, then God is your Dad and all of that is something to be thankful for!